Health Justice CT
Custom WordPress Theme Design
Health Justice CT is a movement of Connecticut residents dedicated to working together to raise awareness about the issue of racial and ethnic health disparities. Their goal is to find innovative solutions, and ultimately achieve health justice for everyone in Connecticut.
We have been working with Health Justice CT (HJCT) since 2011 and while we didn’t design their first website, we did design their second and now, the third iteration.
In 2011, designing for mobile wasn’t widely adopted yet and the boom of mobile browsing was yet to happen. So after 4 years, it was time for a redesign to give it a more modern design as well as make the site mobile friendly.
The project is managed by the Society for New Communications Research.
Like what you see? Want to work with us but you’re not in Las Vegas? No problem! We aren’t just limited to Las Vegas web design clientele, we work with people all over the world. We want to work with you too! Request a web design quote!
What We Did
- Custom WordPress Theme Design
- Optin Monster / iContact Integration
- Front-End Blog Post Creation Functionality for Guest Authors
- Custom Shortcode for Admins to Create “Click to Tweet” Messages
- Responsive YouTube Video Gallery Grid
- Automated Blog Post Publishing to Social Networks
- Social Blog Post Commenting Using Facebook / Twitter
- Custom Social Link Share Images for Increased Interaction on Social Media
- Google Analytics Integration
- Custom Website User Guide
- Website Maintenance and Support